Whether you are a custodial or non-custodial parent, possess sole or shared parental rights and responsibilities of your child(ren), or have been appointed guardian to oversee a minor-child's health and welfare, the services available at FTAC can benefit you and your family.
At the Family Tree Access Center, each parent or party responsible for the well-being of a child is provided the opportunity to experience the rewards of parenthood through:
- Developing and maintaining productive communications with their children's other parent, guardian, or legal representative;
- Engaging in consistent parent/child contact sessions focused on safe and beneficial parent-child interactions;
- Professional and objective staff to assist with identifying and fulfilling their children's needs and desires;
- Recognizing and strengthening their parenting skills and abilities;
and, upon realizing success;
- Finding confidence in themselves to become the very best parent to their children that they possibly can